PowClick is a URL shortening network where publishers make money by shrinking links. The revenue models of this URL shortening network are CPC, CPM and URL shortener. It is a great alternative to Linkpay.co shortening network. PowClick review all activities of publishers.
Terms And Conditions For Publishers To Join And Use PowClick URL Shortening Network
- The publishers must not spam shortened links on forums, blogs and websites.
- The publishers must not use bots, PTC sites, proxies and traffic exchanges to send fake traffic.
- The publishers must not create multiple accounts.
- The publishers must not offer gifts or money to users for clicking and viewing ads.
- Being a publisher, you must not redirect to your shortened URL from a website.
The publishers can have access to the following tools :
- Quick Link
- Mass Shrinker
- Full Page Script
- Developers API
The publishers would get paid on weekly basis. The minimum payout is $1. The payment options are PayPal and Payza.
The publishers can make extra income by referring others to this URL shortening network. The rate of commission is 20%.
Best Features Of PowClick URL Shortening Network
- Competitive rates : The publishers can earn $1.7 to $4.8 per 1000 views
- This URL shortening network counts multiple views of repeated visitor.
- Low threshold payout : Unlike other URL shortening networks, the minimum payout is only $1.
- Detailed stats : The publishers can track their performance and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Referral bonus
- Dedicated support
E-Mail : [email protected]
PowClick works well for all types of traffic. The rates of US, Australia, UK and European traffic are comparatively high. The publishers who have used this URL shortening network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this PowClick review help publishers to get started.