Ibex Network is a performance based ad network. Headquartered in Israel this platform is serving brands and publishers worldwide. The revenue models of this affiliate network are CPA, CPL and CPS. They are mainly focused in promoting gambling, betting and finance campaigns. It is a great alternative to Advidi affiliate network. Ibex Network review websites and apps of publishers before approving their accounts. Generally they take 24-48 hours for the review process. They may ask your previous affiliate marketing experience and promotional strategies.
Rules And Conditions For Publishers To Join And Use Ibex Network
- The affiliates must not offer gifts or money to users for completing tasks.
- The publishers must not use bots, proxies, PTC sites and traffic exchanges to send fake traffic.
- The publishers must not create multiple accounts.
- The affiliates must not promote offers on websites containing illegitimate content.
- Being an affiliate, you must not spam offers on forums, blogs, websites and social networks.
The publishers would get paid on Net 30 basis. The payment options are PayPal and Wire transfer. The minimum payout is $100.
Best Features Of Ibex Network
- 100+ exclusive offers ( Dating, Gambling, Bingo, Binary options, Gaming, Loans etc. )
- Global coverage
- Reputed advertisers and brands
- The affiliates don’t need to have websites to promote offers.
- High revenue share
- Competitive commissions
- Attractive rewards for premium affiliates
- The affiliates can track their performance and revenue using real-time reporting system
- Timely payments : The publishers would receive their earnings on time.
- Dedicated support
Ibex Network is one of the leader in gambling and finance niche. Being an affiliate you must ask your dedicated account manager for best converting offers. The publishers who have used this affiliate network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this Ibex Network review help publishers to get started.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.