TopOffers is one of the premium affiliate network where advertisers promote their websites and publishers monetize their websites. This network is specialized in dating and adult niche. The revenue models of this affiliate network are CPA, CPL, CPI and CPS. Topoffers review websites and apps of publishers before approving their accounts. Your dedicated account manager would contact you after approval.
Who Can Join As A TopOffers Publisher?
- Social media influencers
- Ad networks
How To Promote Topoffers?
The publishers can promote Topoffers in the following ways :
- Place promotional banners within the fold in your website or blogs.
- Write a blog post about Topoffers dating platform and embed your affiliate link in the article.
- Create a YouTube video about Topoffers and leave your referral link below in the description.
- Share your referral link on your social channels.
The publishers are allowed the following traffic to capture leads :
- Bot traffic
- Incent traffic
- Proxy traffic
- Chat traffic
- The publishers are not allowed to use Topoffers keyword while running campaigns.
- The publishers must not promote Topoffers to irrelevant people.
The publishers would get paid on Net 15 basis. The minimum payout is $500. The payment options are Paxum and Wire transfer.
Best Features Of Topoffers Affiliate Network
- 80% revenue share
- Worldwide coverage
- Top advertisers and publishers
- 1000+ Exclusive and optimized dating offers
- Smart link technology
- Wide range of mobile/desktop/IOS/Android offers
- Best commissions
- Weekly payments
- Timely payments : Topoffers would pay their affiliates on time.
- Special rewards to top affiliates
- Real time tracking system
- Dedicated support
Dating and adult niche affiliates must give a try to Topoffers affiliate network. You can discuss with your affiliate manager about best converting offers. The publishers who had worked or still working with Topoffers can share their experiences below. Hope this Topoffers review help publishers to get started.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.