Clickdealer Review : Monetize Traffic With This CPA Affiliate Network
Clickdealer is a performance based affiliate network. Headquartered in Netherlands this company has expanded to 6 countries. Launched in 2012 this network is focusing on potential advertisers, best agencies and premium affiliates. They are serving more than 40 billion ad impressions monthly. The revenue models of this affiliate network are CPA, CPL, CPI and CPS. The campaigns could be anything like Social Networking, Software download, Gaming, E-commerce, Travel and many more. Clickdealer review affiliates applications before approving them.
Requirements for affiliates to join Clickdealer affiliate network
Being a publisher you need to explain promotional strategies to affiliate manager while joining. They may accept/reject your application depending on your site and promotional preferences.
The sites must not
- Promote offers on sites containing adult, spam, malware, spyware and adware content.
- alter the offer code.
- Have multiple accounts.
- Encourage others to complete tasks.
- Spam the offers on discussion offers, sites and social platforms.
The affiliates get paid on Net 7 / Net 15 basis. The minimum payout is $500. The payment options are Wire transfer, Payoneer, PayPal, Paxum, WebMoney, ePayments, ACH and eCheck.
- Global coverage
- 5000+ exclusive offers
- The affiliates can promote offers on web, mobile, apps and social platforms.
- This CPA network conducts contests and meetups for its affiliates.
- Best commissions
- The affiliates can track their performance using real time reporting system.
- Timely payments
- Dedicated support : Apart from delivering best offers they also guide affiliates in promoting.
- The threshold payout is high for small marketers and publishers.
Clickdealer is the best affiliate network for publishers and marketers. The support is outstanding. The commissions are very competitive. Apart from affiliate program there are attractive offers for agencies and advertisers too.The affiliates who have tried this affiliate network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment screenshots. Hope this Clickdealer review help affiliates to get started.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.