AdFoxy Review : CPM Online Advertising Network
AdFoxy is an online ad network based in India. Launched in 2011 this network is serving potential advertisers and premium publishers worldwide. The revenue models of this ad network are CPC and CPM. It is a good alternative to MaltaCPM ad network. AdFoxy review sites before approving them. Generally they take maximum 24 hours for the approval process.
Requirements for the sites to join AdFoxy CPM ad network
The sites must not
- Host any objectionable content like child pornography, spam, malware, adware and spyware.
- Link to the above types of sites.
- Contain warez or pirated material
- Link to download sites
- Have broken copyright laws.
- The publishers must not use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
- The publishers must neither click on their own ads nor encourage others to do.
- The publishers must not use bots, proxies, PTC sites to generate fake traffic.
The publishers can have access to the following ad formats :
- Display banners ( 728×90, 468×60, ,300×250, 160×600 and 120×600 )
- Pop ups
The publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. However they pay premium publishers on Net 15 basis. The minimum payout is $10. The payment options are PayPal, Check, and Wire Transfer.
- There are no specific traffic requirements for sites to join this network.
- This ad network accepts publishers worldwide.
- High fill rates
- Global coverage
- Multiple ad formats
- Competitive CPM rates
- Low threshold payout
- Dedicated support ( Via Skype and E-mail )
Address : 3678 Electronic City, Haldia- 721602, IN
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
AdFoxy works well for all types of legal niches. Even low traffic sites can use this ad network. The publishers who have tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment screenshots. Hope this AdFoxy review help publishers to get started.