CPMFeeder Review : Paid To Promote Network
CPMFeeder is a paid to promote ad network based in Romania. The revenue models of this ad network are CPM and PTP. This network claims to serve 5 million ad impressions monthly. The advertisers can also buy traffic for attractive prices. CPMFeeder review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join CPMFeeder ad network
- The sites must not host any objectionable content like child pornography, spam, hacking, viruses etc.
- The sites must not have linked to any illegal sites.
- The sites must not had broken copyright laws.
- The sites must not contain malware, spyware or adware material.
- The sites must not have ad blockers.
- The publishers must not modify the ad code.
- The publishers must not use bots, proxies, auto refreshing sites or traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
- The publishers must not use frame breaking codes.
Note : The publishers caught guilty will lose their earnings and accounts.
The publishers can have access to the following ad formats :
- Direct Link
- Mobile Automatic Redirect
- Desktop Automatic Redirect
The publishers get paid on request basis. The minimum payout is $1. The payment options are PayPal and Bitcoin.
- The publishers need not wait for the approval. All the sites get auto approved.
- This network pay its publishers on time.
- Daily payments
- Competitive CPM rates
- Minimum threshold payout
- This network doesn’t approve Blogspot or WordPress blogs.
CPMFeeder works for all types of legit sites. Many small and big publishers are using this network to monetize. However the revenue depend on quality of the traffic. The publishers who had tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment screenshots. Hope this CPMFeeder review help publishers to get started.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.