Coinzilla.io Review : Bitcoin Related Advertising Network
Coinzilla is a bitcoin related ad network based in Romania. This ad network prefers bitcoin related sites but they also accept both adult and non-adult sites. The revenue models of this ad network are CPC, CPM and Pop. The publishers can use this ad network for both mobile and desktop platforms. It is a good alternative to bitvertise ad network. Coinzilla.io review sites before approving them.
Requirements for publishers to join Coinzilla ad network
The sites must not
- Host child pornography content
- Promote illegal activities
- Contain spam, malware, adware and spyware content.
The publishers must not
- Use traffic exchanges, bots, auto refreshing sites, proxies and traffic exchanges to send fake traffic.
- Create multiple accounts
Note : This ad network doesn’t sites hosted on free hosting platforms like Blogspot and Tumblr.
The publishers can have access to the following ad formats :
- Banner ads (300×250, 728×90, 468×60, 300×600, 970×250)
- Native ads
- Pop-under ads
- Header banner
- Sticky banner
The publishers get paid on request basis. The minimum payout is €50. The payment option is Bitcoin.
The minimum starting budget is 0.05 BTC, 0.5 ETH or €500. Any amount lower than that will have a €50 processing fee.
The publishers can boost their revenue referring others. The commission rate is 10%.
Best features of Coinzilla ad network
- Competitive rates
- Low threshold payout
- Timely payments : The publishers can receive their earnings on time.
- Budget capping
- Advanced campaign creation and optimization
- Native ads
- SEPA and SWIFT bank transfer for deposits and withdrawals
- Referral system
- The publishers can track their performance and revenue using real time reporting system.
- Dedicated support
Coinzilla works for both adult and non-adult sites. The rates depend on the website design, niche, site’s quality, content quality, ads placement, visitors location and traffic. The best quality traffic you send to your sites, the more revenue you get. The publishers who have tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this CoinZilla review help publishers to get started.
- Bullions to Banknotes: A History of Gold as Currency - Jun 29, 2022
- Thinkific Affiliate Program: Promote Online Courses Software - Jun 23, 2022
- Who runs HIE? - Jun 22, 2022