Adsal Review : Online Popunder Advertising Network
Adsal is a popunder ad network based in Romania. Both adult and non-adult sites can use this ad network. The revenue models of this ad network are CPM and CPV. It is a good alternative to Corepopads popunder ad network. Adsal review sites before approving them.
Requirements for publishers to join Adsal popunder ad network
The sites must not
- Contain child pornography, spam, adware, spyware and malware content.
- Promote illegal activities.
The publishers must not
- Use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
- Create multiple accounts
- Use proxies, bots, PTC sites and traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
- Click on their own ads or encourage others to do.
Note : The publishers must not try to cheat system. You will get banned from the network if caught guilty.
The publishers can have access to the following ad formats :
- Pop-under ads : You can control the frequency cap. It applies for dektop and mobile traffic.
- Direct link ads
- Mobile redirect ads : You can use JS/PHP/.htaccess code for mobile redirect ads.
The publishers can boost their earnings by referring others to this network. The commission rate is 5% for life.
The publishers get paid on request. The minimum payout is $5. The payment option is PayPal.
Best Features of Adsal
- Fast approval
- High fill rates
- Competitive eCPM rates
- The publishers can track their ads performance and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Dedicated support
Skype : support adsal
Email : [email protected]
Adsal works well for both adult and non-adult sites. The rates depend on the niche, ads placement, visitor location and traffic. The publishers who have tried this popunder ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment screenshot. Hope this Adsal review help publishers to get started.