LvlUp Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers
LvlUp is an online ad network based in Singapore. This platform is a part of Datawrkz group which caters the needs of advertisers and publishers worldwide. This network uses RTB technology to supply ads. The revenue model of this network is CPM. It is a good alternative to BidGear ad network. LvlUp review sites before approving them.
How to get started with LvlUp?
The publishers need to place LvlUp meta tags on their sites to show ads. The publishers can start earning once they send traffic to their sites.
The publishers can have access to the following types of ads : Display, Mobile and Video.
The ad formats are as follows :
- Webmericals (Webmericals are adaptive HD video ads that don’t disrupt the viewer’s experience.)
- Datawrkz Adaptive Ads
- In-Image ads (My Cover, My Strips, My Tips and My Flip)
- Dynamic ads (Slider and Footer)
- Standard banners (300×250, 300×600, 728×90 and 160×600)
The publishers get paid on Net 90 basis. The payment options are PayPal and Wire transfer. The minimum payout is $100 when paid via PayPal and for wire transfer it is $1000.
- 100% fill rate
- Global coverage
- Multiple ad formats
- Innovative and high quality ad inventory
- Timely payments : The publishers would receive their earnings on time.
- The publishers can track their ads performance and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- The threshold payout ($100) is high for small publishers.
E-Mail : email@example.com
Lvlup works well for sites having decent traffic from US, UK, Canada, Australia and European countries. However the revenue depends on niche, traffic, quality of site, ads placement and visitor location. The publishers who have tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this LvlUp review help publishers to get started.