AdNetpro Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers
AdNetpro is an online ad network based in UK. The revenue models of this network are CPC and CPM. Being a publisher you get paid for every click. It is a good alternative to AdMexo ad network. You can also try this ad network as an advertiser. AdNetpro review sites before approving them.
Requirements for publishers to join and use AdNetpro ad network
The sites must not
- Have made for the advertising purpose.
- Have broken copyright laws
- Promote illegal activities
- Host objectionable content like malware, child pornography, spam, adware, warez, spyware and viruses.
The publishers must not
- Click on their own ads or ask others to do.
- Use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
- Use bots, PTC sites, proxies, auto refreshing sites and traffic exchanges to send fake traffic.
- Create multiple accounts
Note : Adult webmasters must take permission from AdNetpro to show ads on their sites.
The publishers get paid on Net 45 basis. The minimum payout is $50. The payment options are PayPal and Wire transfer.
- Global coverage
- Competitive rates
- Timely payments : the publishers would receive their earnings on time.
- The publishers can track their ads performance and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Dedicated support
- The threshold payout ($50) is little higher for small publishers.
AdNetpro works well for sites having traffic from US, UK, Canada and European countries. Both adult and non-adult webmasters can use this ad network to monetize their sites. However the rates depend on niche, quality of site, ads placement, traffic source and visitor location. The publishers who have tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this AdNetpro review help publishers to get started.