Encurtanet is a URL shortening network based in Brazil. The revenue models of this network are CPM and URL shortener. It is a good alternative to LinkPay shortening network. More than 1100 publishers are using this shortening network. Encurtanet review all activities of publishers.
Requirements for publishers to use Encurtanet URL shortening network
The publishers must not
- Host or promote any objectionable content like spam, malware, pornography, viruses, adware and spyware.
- Have broken copyright laws
- Spam shrinked links on public forums and social networks.
- Use bots, PTC sites, proxies, auto refreshing sites and traffic exchanges to generate impressions.
- Encourage others to click on the links.
The publishers can have access to the following tools :
- Quick Link
- Mass shrinker : You can shrink up to 20 URLs at a time.
- Full Page Script : You can shrink 100’s or 1000’s of links available in website.
- Developers API : This tool is useful for app developers.
The publishers get paid on request basis. The minimum payout is $3. The payment options are PayPal and Bitcoin. However you can contact their support team for more payment options.
The publishers can boost their earnings by referring others to this network. The commission rate is 25% for lifetime.
Best Features of Encurtanet
- Instant approval
- Multiple tools
- Low threshold payout
- Referral income
- The publishers can track their performance and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Dedicated support
- The rates are lower when compared to other URL shortening networks.
Email: [email protected]
Encurtanet works well for US, UK, Canada, Australia and European traffic. The rates of Asian countries are comparatively low. The publishers who have used this URL shortening network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this EncurtaNet review help publishers to get started.