Bidgear Review : CPM Online Advertising Network
Bidgear is an online ad network based in Vietnam. The revenue models of this ad network are CPC and CPM. This ad network is serving 5 Billion ads per month. More than 2000 publishers are using this network to monetize their sites. It is a good alternative to AdWorldMedia ad network. Bidgear review sites before approving them.
Requirements for publishers to join Bidgear ad network
The sites must not
- Contain pornography, spam, malware, spyware, viruses and adware content.
- Have broken copyright laws.
- Promote illegal activities
The publishers must not
- Modify the ad code
- Use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
- Click on their own ads or offer gifts/money to others for clicking.
- Use bots, proxies, PTC sites, traffic exchanges and VPNs to generate fake traffic.
- Send traffic from illegimate sources
Note : You may lose your earnings and account if caught indulging in illegal activities.
The publishers can have access to the following ad formats :
- Desktop – 728×90, 300×250 and 160×600
- Mobile – 300×250 and 320×50
The publishers get paid on Net-0 basis (PayPal). For wire transfer you get paid on Net-30 basis. The minimum payout is $1 when paid via PayPal and for Wire transfer it is $1500.
Best Features of Bidgear
- Competitive CPM rates
- You can use these ads along with other networks like Vertoz and Adcash.
- The publishers would receive their earnings on time.
- Dedicated support
Address : Suced Building, 108 Nguyen Hoang Str., Hanoi, Vietnam
Telephone: (+84) 09-02-06-2222
Bidgear works well for all types of legal sites. The rates depend on ad campaign, site quality, niche, ads placement, traffic quality and visitor location. The more quality your site receives, the more revenue you can generate. The publishers who have tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment screenshot. Hope this Bidgear review help publishers to get started.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.