Adotic is an online advertising network located in India. This ad network is running CPC, CPM, CPL and CPA campaigns. Basically the revenue model of this ad network is CPC/CPM. However publishers can use the right combination of campaigns to earn more. Publishers worldwide can join this ad network. Eleavers is a good alternative to Adotic. Adotic review sites before approving them.
Requirements for publishers to join Adotic advertising network
- There are no traffic restrictions for publishers.
- The sites must have been active and updated.
- The sites must not illegitimate content like pornography, hacking, software piracy, viruses etc.
- The sites must not violate any country laws.
- The sites should not have excessive advertising.
- Under construction or incomplete sites must not join this ad network.
- Don’t click on your own ads or incentivize others.
- Don’t ever use proxies, bots or traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
Note : Publishers caught guilty will lose their earnings along with accounts.
Publishers have access to following sizes of display banners :
- Mobile banner 300×50
Publishers must use 3 ad units per page for best results.
Publishers get paid on Net15 basis. The threshold payout is $20 for PayPal and Check options. For NEFT and Wire transfer it is $50. NEFT is the payment option only for Indian publishers. Publishers can also receive payments via Western Union.
Publishers can earn 10% referral commission when they refer some one to this network.
The rate of 1 click is $0.01 and it is $0.05 for 1000 impressions.
- Instant approval
- Easy installation
- Reputed advertisers
- Reporting system
- Referral program
- 24/7 support
- Fill rate is not always 100%
- Low rates for certain traffic.
Final Conclusion :
Adotic works well for medium traffic sites. The right combinations of ad units and adequate US traffic will certainly benefit publishers. They should also look for best placements to attract users. Hope this Adotic review help publishers to get started.