Traffic Moose Review : Popunder Advertising Network
Traffic Moose is an online ad network based in Sweden. The revenue models of this network are CPC and CPM. This network is specialised in pop under and Interstitial advertising. The publishers can monetize their websites by using Traffic Moose ads. Where as advertisers can promote their websites, apps, products and services. Traffic Moose review websites of publishers before approving their accounts.
Terms And Conditions For Publishers To Join And Use Traffic Moose Network
- The publishers must not use bots, PTC websites, traffic exchanges and auto refreshing websites to generate fake traffic.
- Being a publisher you must not offer money or gifts to people for clicking or viewing ads.
- The publishers must not have multiple accounts.
- The websites of publishers must not host any illegitimate content like gambling, pornography, spam, malware etc.
- The publishers must neither click on their ads nor ask others to click on ads.
The publishers can have access to the following ad formats :
- Standard sizes of display banners
- Popunder ads
- Slider ads
- Direct links
- Push up ads
The publishers can get paid on Net 30 basis. The payment options are PayPal, Check and Wire transfer. The minimum payout is $100.
Best Features Of Traffic Moose Publisher Program
- Global coverage
- Competitive rates
- Timely payments : The publishers would receive their payouts on time.
- The publishers can track clicks, views, conversions and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Dedicated support via E-Mail and Telephone
Address : TrafficMoose.com, Artillerigatan 42, 114 45 Stockholm, Sweden
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone : +46-733232833
Traffic Moose is the best choice for publishers and advertisers. This network is ideal for both desktop and mobile traffic. It is a win-win situation when it comes to ROI for advertisers. The publishers who had worked or still working with this ad network can share their experiences below. Hope this Traffic Moose review help publishers to get started.