Adsolus Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers
Adsolus is an online ad network where advertisers promote their campaigns and publishers make money by displaying ads on their websites. Located in UK this network is serving publishers and advertisers worldwide. The revenue models of this ad network are CPC, CPV and CPM. Adsolus review websites of publishers before approving their accounts.
Terms And Conditions For Publishers To Join And Use Adsolus Ad Network
- The websites of publishers must not contain objectionable content like spam, malware, spyware, pornography and adware.
- The publishers must not use bots or software to manipulate clicks or impressions.
- The publishers must not use bots, proxies, PTC sites, auto refreshing sites and traffic exchanges to send fake traffic.
- The publishers must not click on their own ads.
- The publishers must not ask people to click or view ads.
- Being a publisher you must not create multiple accounts.
The publishers can have access to the following types of ad formats :
- Pop-under ads
- Pop-up ads
- Full screen
- Display ads
- Native ads
Adsolus Payment Info
The publishers would get paid on Net 15 basis. The minimum payout is $10. The payment option is PayPal, WebMoney and Wire transfer.
Best Features Of Adsolus Ad Network
- Easy to get started
- Global coverage
- High fill rates
- Multiple ad formats
- Competitive rates
- Low threshold payout
- Fast and timely payments : The publishers would receive their earnings on time.
- The publishers can track visits, clicks, conversions and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Dedicated support
E-mail: [email protected]
Adsolus works well for US, UK, Canada, Australia and European traffic. The publishers who had worked or still working with this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also share your payment proof. Hope this Adsolus review help publishers to get started.