Eleavers review : Online advertising network
Eleavers is a contextual advertising network located in US. The revenue model of this ad network is CPC and CPM. This network accepts publishers worldwide. The ads displayed on your site or blog will be very much relevant to your content. Even advertisers have great benefit of choosing this network. Affiliate marketers can promote Clickbank products with ad campaigns.
Know whether Clickbank is dead now.
Eleavers review sites prior to approval.
Generally it takes 24 hours to review sites and they will notify the results to the publishers.
Requirements for publishers to join Eleavers advertising network
- Adult sites are not allowed to join this network.
- The sites must not contain software piracy, hacking and gambling content.
- The sites must not made for the advertising purpose.
- Thin content sites get rejected by this network.
- Don’t click on your own ads or encourage others to do.
- Don’t use bots, PTC sites and traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
- Don’t try to alter the HTML ad code.
- Don’t use more than 3 ad units per page.
- Furnish correct information while signing up.
Publishers caught guilty will lose their earnings as well as accounts.
Publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. The threshold payout is $10. The payment options are PayPal, Skrill, Moneybooker and Payza.
Pros of Eleavers advertising network
- The revenue share publishers would get is 80%.
- Publishers can use the same ad code on any number of registered sites.
- Contextual ads
- The ads can work along with other networks like Media.net or Yesadvertising.
- Low payout
- Blogspot blogs with custom domains get allowed.
- Timely payments
- Real-time stats
Cons of Eleavers advertising network
- Blogspot blogs are not allowed.
- Once ad code get removed you’ll lose your account.
- Once publishers get rejected or suspended they won’t get any support. You will lose earnings too.
- No referral program
Final Conclusion :
Eleavers works for all types of sites small or big. Hope this Eleavers review help publishers to get started.