Yesadvertising review – affiliate network
YesAdvertising is one of the reputed online advertising network serving more than 100,000 publishers globally. It’s based in Canada. They claim to deliver more than 2 billion page impressions. Both Clicksor and Yesadvertising programs are the part of Yesup Media Inc. The secret mantra of their massive success is simple.
“Don’t impose any restrictions on publishers to get started.”
Being a global leader in digital advertising publishers don’t need to assume that Yesadvertising review every site. The good news is the publisher sites get approved instantly. Publishers from any part of the world could join this network. The revenue models of Yesadvertising are CPC, CPM, CPV and CPA. Unlike contextual advertising programs Yesadvertising doesn’t show ads based on content. Rather it will look for site statistics to deliver the best ads. The ad works as soon as the publisher places the code. The ads delivered are purely based on the geographical location. Publishers have the access to wide rage of categories from science and technology to health and fitness.
The advertising formats are as follows :
Inline text links : It works in the similar lines as Infolinks. But the only difference is Yesadvertising links run affiliate campaigns.
Text banners: Generally the ads comes in 1-2 lines of text. Publishers could use different sizes of banners.
Graphical banners: Graphical banners attract readers easily than others.
The sizes used in Text/Graphical banners are 728×90, 468×60, 125×125, 300×250, 336×280, 180×150, 160×600, 200×110, 300×600 etc.
Pop-unders : Pop-unders are the decent creatives to make maximum revenue. Generally the size used in pop-unders is 720×300.
The minimum payout is $50 and publishers get paid on Net 15 (bimonthly) basis. The payment options are Check, Paypal, Payoneer, Perfect Money and Bank Transfer.
Publishers could also enjoy 10% referral commission when they refer other publishers. The creatives (banners) would be supplied by Yesadvertising itself.
- Publishers get auto approval from Yesadvertising team. There are no specific restrictions to join this network.
- Publishers have full control on ads. They could choose best ads suited to their niches.
- Publishers could experiment with higher eCPM programs.
- Yesadvertising accept publishers from all parts of the world.
- Publishers could start earning instantly after placing the code.
- High quality ad inventory
- Referral program
- Publishers could use Yesadvertising ads along with other networks like Google Adsense.
- Great support
- Publisher sites with decent US traffic convert well than others. There are more targeted US campaigns when compared to others.
- It might be difficult for beginners to work with CPA offers.
Yesadvertising is a great affiliate network with a bunch of high conversion campaigns. Publishers should take advantage of offers along with their referral program. Hope this Yesadvertising review helps bloggers and webmasters to get started. I’d love to hear Yesadvertising publishers experiences here.
Signup as a Yesadvertising publisher