Before jumping into Groupon affiliate program, let me explain a bit about Groupon. The Groupon is a top-notch US based deal marketplace. More than 50 million active users are using Groupon for best online shopping deals. The active deals touches up to 4,50,000 that are available in 48 countries. Groupon partner network lets you earn money by promoting best deals. To generate commissions, one must join Groupon affiliate program.
Related : List Of Affiliate Programs/Networks
How To Join Groupon Affiliate Program?
Go to Groupon affiliate program signup page and register yourself. There are 2 types of regional options available while registering on Groupon partner network. The first option is North America (US & Canada) and the other is Rest of the world. Here the rest of the world includes 30+ countries. Once you submit the application, Groupon team may take up to 48 hoirs to review your account. The basic requirement is traffic of your website. If your website attracts huge traffic, then there are brighter chances to get approval.
Why Should One Join Groupon Affiliate Program?
The advantages of joining Groupon partner network are as follows :
- Competive commission structure
- Whopping number of active deals (4,25,000+)
- The Groupon partners can track for mobile app based campaigns.
- Being a Groupon partner, you can track performance like sales, referrals and commissions in real time.
- Huge mobile app userbase : More than 105 million users are active on Groupon mobile app.
- Innovative and extensive inventory : Bunch of dynamic banners, deep links and widgets.
- Groupon API
How Does Groupon Partner Network Work?
Once you get approved as a Groupon affiliate, you can start promoting best deals from top-notch merchants. You can choose the best deals and share with your friends, colleagues, family or acquaintances. The blogger can write a review article about a specific product or a deal. In the same way you can create a YouTube video about products or deals and leave affiliate links of deals in the description. When someone grabs a deal from your affiliate link, you will receive 10% commission.
Cons Of Groupon Affiliate Program :
- Groupon doesn’t allow partners across the world. The Groupon affiliate program is open for very few countries. Only 30 countries are eligible to join Groupon partner network.
- The low traffic websites are not allowed to participate in Groupon partner program.
- Being a qualified Groupon affiliate, you are not allowed to work with Groupon competitior along with Groupon on your website.
Payment Info :
The partners would receive their payouts on monthly basis. You must reach at least $25 to withdraw funds. However Groupon offers threshold payouts depending on the currency. The main payment option is EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer).
Contact Info :
For US/Canada queries :
E-Mail : [email protected]
Address : Groupon Affiliate Team, 505 5th Ave S, Seattle, WA 98104, United States
For Asia Pacific (APAC) queries :
E-Mail : apacaffiliate[email protected]
Address : APAC Affiliate Marketing, 1 Maritime Square, Harbourfront Centre, #09-20 Singapore 099253
For Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) queries :
E-Mail : [email protected]
Address : Groupon International Limited, Lower Ground Floor, 1 Connaught House, Burlington Road, Dublin 4, Ireland
Final Conclusion :
Groupon affiliate program is ideal for affiliate marketers, bloggers, website owners and video bloggers. You can earn decent money as a Groupon affiliate partner. I personally saw many US and Canada coupon website owners who were successful as Groupon affiliates. So, if your website attracts major share of US, Canada and European traffic, then you can generate decent affiliate revenue. Groupon rejects low traffic websites. If your website attracts at least 50k visitors monthly, then you can apply to Groupon partner network. If you had worked as a Groupon affiliate, then please share your experiences in the comments section. Hope you find this Groupon affiliate program review helpful.