W4 Review : Premium CPA Affiliate Marketing Network
W4 is the premium affiliate network based in US. Launched in 2009 this network is serving several advertisers and publishers worldwide. The revenue models of this network are CPA and CPL. It is a good alternative to CPAFull CPA network. W4 review publishers applications before approving their accounts.
Requirements for publishers to join W4 CPA affiliate network
This CPA affiliate network doesn’t accept
- Under construction and incomplete sites
- Non-English sites
The publishers must not
- Offer gifts / money to visitors to complete tasks.
The sites must not
- Have made for the advertising purpose. This CPA network loves great content sites.
- Promote illegal activities.
- Host adult, spam, viruses, warez, spyware and malware content.
- Contain gambling material
- Have broken copyright laws
The affiliates get paid on Monthly / Bi-weekly / Weekly basis. The minimum payout is $50. The payment options are Check, Wire transfer and ACH.
The publishers can boost their revenue by referring others to this network. The commission rate is 1% for life. Being a publisher you need to ask your dedicated account manager about referral link.
- Premium offers
- Highest CPA commissions
- You get 1% cashback if you earn minimum $2500 per month.
- The new publishers who earn $10,000 within 60 days are eligible to receive $1000 W4 rewards card.
- Timely payments : The publishers would always receive their earnings on time.
- Dedicated support
2644 30th St. Suite 100
Santa Monica CA 90405
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (888) 838-1572
The publishers can give it a try to W4 CPA affiliate marketing platform. You can contact your dedicated account manager to know about conversions and best offers. The publishers who have tried this CPA affiliate network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this W4 review help publishers to get started.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.