CPAFull Review : CPA Affiliate Marketing Network
CPAFull is an affiliate network based in US. This affiliate network is serving many advertisers, affiliates and networks worldwide. The revenue models of this affiliate network are CPA and CPL. It is a good alternative to Mundo Media affiliate network. CPAFull review affiliate applications before approving accounts.
Requirements for affiliates to join CPAFull affiliate network
The publishers must
- Fill the correct information while applying.
- Fill all the fields.
- Have to go through the phone interview.
- Not promote illegal activities.
- Not have multiple accounts.
- Not encourage users by gifting them to complete tasks.
This CPA affiliate network rejects
- If your phone number is not reachable.
- If your E-mail address is incorrect.
- If you don’t call back in case of a missed call.
- If you failed to explain the promotional strategies.
- The sites containing objectionable content like child pornography, spam, malware, spyware etc.
Note : The affiliates may lose their earnings and accounts if they cheat the system.
Generally the affiliates get paid on Net 30 basis. But, you may opt for bi-weekly option when you earn more than $2500 per month. The payment options are as follows :
- PayPal ( Minimum payout – $100.00 )
- Check ( Minimum payout – $100.00 )
- Wire ( Minimum payout – $1500.00 )
- ACH ( Direct deposit ) – Minimum payout – $1000.00
- 1200+ premium offers ( Desktop and Mobile )
- The affiliates can maintain direct relationships with advertisers.
- Competitive commissions
- Fast payments
- Timely payments : The affiliates receive earnings on time.
- The affiliates can track their performance and revenue real time.
- Dedicated support
Address : 615 Las Tunas DR STE C,
Arcadia, CA 91007, USA
EMail : [email protected]
The affiliates must give it a try to CPAFull CPA affiliate network. The affiliates who have tried this CPA network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment screenshots. Hope this CPAFull review help publishers to get started.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.