Addiliate Review : CPA/CPL/CPS Affiliate Marketing Network
Addiliate is an affiliate network based in Spain. Launched in 2010 this network is serving advertisers and affiliates worldwide. The revenue models of this affiliate network are CPA, CPS and CPL. It is a good alternative to Bizprofits affiliate network. Addiliate review affiliates applications before approving them.
Requirements for affiliates to join Addiliate affiliate network
- You must be at least 18 years old to join this network.
- The sites must neither host adult content nor link to pornographic sites.
- You must receive adequate traffic to your sites. This CPA network would deactivate your account if your site is inactive for 6 months.
- The sites must not promote illegal activities.
- You must clearly explain the promotional strategies to your affiliate manager.
The affiliates must not
- Create multiple accounts.
- Encourage users by gifting them to complete tasks.
- Have used bots, proxies, traffic exchanges and PTC sites to generate fake traffic.
Note : Addiliate network would ban affiliates if they try to cheat the system.
The publishers get paid on weekly basis. The minimum payout is $50. The payment options are PayPal, Payoneer and Wire transfer.
- Premium offers ( Desktop and mobile traffic )
- Verticals : Software, Retail, Dating, App downloads, Sweepstakes/Surveys, Pin submit, Gaming, Home, Beauty campaigns and Many more.
- Competitive commissions
- Great conversion rates
- The affiliates can track their performance and revenue real time.
- Fast payment
- Referral system
- Dedicated support
- There is a negative feedback from some advertisers.
The affiliates must give it a try to Addiliate CPA affiliate network. Being an affiliate you could take help from your affiliate manager at any time. The affiliates who have tried this affiliate network can share their experiences below. You can also send your payment screenshot. Hope Addiliate review help affiliates to get started.