CPAupload Review : CPA Affiliate Marketing Network
CPAupload is an affiliate network based in Canada. The revenue models of this network are CPA, CPS, CPL and CPI. That means you get paid only when someone takes action. It could be a sale or a free download. It is a good alternative to ClickDealer affiliate network. CPAupload review applications before approving them.
Requirements for affiliates to join CPAupload CPA affiliate network
The sites must not
- Have hosted pornographic, spam, viruses, spyware, malware and adware content.
- Promote illegal activities.
- Have broken copyright laws.
The publishers must not
- Create fake accounts to complete tasks.
- Have multiple accounts
- Use bots, PTC sites, proxies, auto refreshing sites and traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
- Incentivize or encourage others to complete tasks.
The publishers get paid on Net 7 / Net 15 / Net 30 basis. The minimum payout is $50 ( Net 30 ). If your monthly earnings is $500 you get paid on Net 15 basis and it is Net 7 for $1000. The payment options are PayPal, Payoneer, Check and Wire transfer.
The publishers can make extra money by referring others. The commission rate is 10%.
- 4000+ premium offers ( Email submits, surveys, downloads, Mobile PIN/SMS campaigns and many more )
- Global coverage
- Tools : Content Lockers, Link Lockers, API Offers, Postback System and Real Time Tracking.
- Responsive creatives : They fit on all PCs and gadgets.
- The publishers can track their performance and revenue real time.
- Timely payments
- User protection measures
- Referral system
- Dedicated support
- Negative feedback from some advertisers
CPAupload affiliate network works for all type of legal niches. There are good number of offers for each country. The affiliates who have tried this affiliate network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment screenshots. Hope this CPAupload review help publishers to get started.
Join this CPA affiliate network and start making money
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.