A4D or A4D Performance(Formerly known as Ads4Dough.com) is a performance marketing network. Located in San Diego, CA this network is serving advertisers and affiliates worldwide. The revenue models of this network are CPA, CPL and CPS. It is a great alternative to G4Offers network. A4D review websites of publishers before approving their accounts.
Terms And Conditions For Publishers To Join And Use A4D Network
- The publishers must not use bots, PTC sites, auto refreshing sites, traffic exchanges or proxies to send fake traffic.
- The affiliates must neither complete tasks on their own nor encourage others.
- The publishers must not spam offers via E-Mail and forums.
- The affiliates must not modify the creatives or ad codes.
- Being a publisher you must not create multiple accounts.
The publishers can have the access to the following types of offers :
- Biz Opp
- Finance and many more.
A4D Payment Info
The publishers would get paid on Net 15 basis. They pay best publishers on weekly basis. The payment options are Check, Wire and ACH (Direct Deposit).
This affiliate network is offering referral program to its publishers. The publishers can make extra income by referring others to this network. The rate of commission is 2%.
Best Features Of A4D Performance Network
- 400+ Exclusive offers
- Competitive commissions
- Fast and timely payments : The affiliates would receive their earnings on time.
- No transaction fees for Wire transfer mode
- Referral bonus
- Best rewards for top affiliates
- Dedicated support via ticket, Skype and telephone.
Address : 6965 El Camino Real, #105-441, Carlsbad CA 92009
Telephone : (760)-888-0229
This network converts well for all types of traffic, desktop or mobile. Being an affiliate you must talk to your dedicated manager about best converting and optimized offers. The affiliates who had worked with A4D affiliate network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this A4D review help publishers to get started.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.