I am going to talk about the Agoda affiliate program in this post. The Agoda.com is one of the top hotel booking website. They are offering hotel bookings worldwide. Are you a site owner? If yes is the answer, then it is time to earn affiliate income. The Agoda is offering the travel affiliate program. Being an affiliate, you can promote based on the language, city and property. You must have a website for joining this affiliate program.
How Does The Agoda Affiliate Program Work?
There is no rocket science for earning money. You can earn in 3 easy steps : Join the Agoda affiliate program, promote and refer hotel bookings. Once you join as an affiliate, you will find all the promotional tools in the dashboard. Use them wherever necessary and grab leads. Once the lead gets verified, you will earn the commission.
How To Become Agoda Affiliate?
Go to Agoda affiliate program signup page, fill all the details and submit. Your account will be approved instantly. There is no waiting. You do not need to go through the interview. The affiliates can start promoting the Agoda from the day 1.
What Types Of Websites Are Eligible To Join The Agoda Affiliate Program?
- Travel agent/Tour operator
- Social network
- News sites
- Lifestyle sites
What Are The Promotional Tools Available For The Agoda Affiliate?
These can find the following options under Tools in the dashboard :
- Hotel data file
- Image link
- Text links
- Search box
- Hotel maps
Integrate these tools on your website and start earning.
Is Agoda Affiliate WordPress Plugin Available?
Yes, the Agoda has a plugin for the WordPress users. The steps for installing this plugin : For adding new plugin, Search for the Agoda Affiliate Partners Text Link Generator in the search box. Download and install it.
What Is The Agoda Affiliate Commission?
The commission rates offered by the Agoda affiliate program are as follows :
- 1-49 bookings – 4%
- 50-99 bookings- 4.5%
- 100-199 bookings – 5%
- 200-999 bookings – 6%
- 999+ bookings – 7&
The more hotel bookings you refer, the more commission you can earn.
When And How Will You Get Paid?
Your commission will get credited after 1 month from the guest’s checkout. When someone pays at hotel, then the commission will get credited after 2 months. The payments are made every month. You must reach at least $200 for receiving payouts. The payment option is direct bank transfer.
Why Should Someone Sign Up The Agoda Affiliate Network?
- At the time of writing this article, the Agoda affiliate program is available in 38 languages.
- You can use as many websites you can. But, make sure that they comply with the Agoda’s terms.
- It is compatible with any affiliate program. You can use Amazon on your website along with the Agoda. Even the AdSense will have no objection.
- You don’t need to be a techie for using the promotional tools. It is easy to get started.
- The affiliates can track the conversions, referrals and revenue in the real time.
- You can use deep linking for targeting customers.
- Being an affiliate, you can take advantage of the multiple promotional tools.
- If you need something, the support team will always be there for you.
What Are The Best Alternatives For The Agoda Affiliate Program? (Reviews)
Booking.com affiliate program review
Airbnb affiliate program review
What Are The Cons?
- The rate of commission is comparatively low. You need hundreds of referrals for earning substantial income.
- You will earn money only on the hotel bookings.
What Are The Tips To Maximize The Agoda Affiliate Earnings?
The earnings purely depend on the quality traffic. Here are the few tips :
- Write engaging content on your blog so that more readers can come to read.
- Optimize all your posts for ranking well in the search engines.
- Schedule all your posts for sharing on the social media.
- You can also run PPC campaigns like AdWords for getting traffic.
How Can You Reach The Agoda team?
If you have any questions about the Agoda affiliate program, then contact them at [email protected]
What Is The Conclusion?
You can use the Agoda affiliate program along with others. Have you worked as a Agoda affiliate? If yes, then share your experiences. Hope this article help the affiliates for getting started.
My experience with their Affiliate program has been the worst. When I first search a property without the affiliate link, it shows readily available. But when I search the same place with the desired link, it always shows ‘sold out’. Infact, this has been the case for more than 4 bookings. While booking.com has the same property available.
Nonetheless, the affiliate link also limits my property search. How can there be just 6 hotels in a thriving city like Banja Luka? On other device without affiliate cookie, it shows normal results.
I strongly recommend against Agoda.
Thank you for sharing your experience bro.