I am going to talk about the eBay partner network (EPN) in this post. The eBay doesn’t need any introduction. It is a multibillion marketplace where you can buy and sell any item. Did you know that eBay has over 200 million users and 1.2 billion listings? It is incredible, isn’t it? The eBay partner program allows you to monetize your websites, social pages and mobile apps. It is similar to Amazon affiliate marketing.
What Is eBay Partner Network?
The eBay Partner Network is eBay’s affiliate marketing program. If you are a publisher or affiliate, then you get paid for referring to the sales. You either get commissions or else a flat fee. It depends on the advertiser, revenue model and product. You have the absolute freedom to promote eBay listings and when someone buys products, you get paid. There are over 1.2 billion listings in a wide range of categories like electronics, home & garden, collectibles & art, fashion and many. Being a self-serve or in-house affiliate network, the affiliates get perfect tracking of the performance.
What Is The eBay Partner Network Sign Up Procedure?
Here comes the eBay Partner Network signup procedure. By signing up, you will have a chance to earn decent money. The complete step by step guideline tutorial for signing up as an eBay affiliate partner is as follows:
If you do not have an eBay account, then go to epn.ebay.com and click on the “create an account” link.
Fill all the fields like first name, last name, E-Mail and password. You can also login with your Facebook or Google account. If you have a business, then you can create a business account. While registering, you will be asked to target the country. Please see the image below.
The eBay partner network immediately approves your account. There is no waiting time. You can start promoting products and earn commissions.
What Are the Participating Sites?
Please check the sites and commissions of the eBay partner program in the below images:
How Much Does eBay Partner Network Pay?
The eBay partner network commission rates are as follows:
Please remember that these rates may be subject to change.
How Can You Earn Commission?
Find the right products on eBay for promotion. Create the promotable link using the tools. Many affiliates use the Link generator tool. The next step is promoting links. Once someone clicks on the link and purchases the product within 24 hours, it is called qualified transaction. Finally, you will get paid.
How To Get Started with the eBay Partner Network? (Promotional Methods)
Once you get accepted as an eBay partner, you will have access to the following: Banners, buttons, text links, API and a wide range of other tools. Look at these methods for promoting the eBay:
- The eBay partner network works like a charm for content creators. You could own a blog, review site, op-ed outlets or a news site, you can try your luck as a eBay partner. Write compelling content so that you attract a huge audience. One should remember that only quality traffic can convert visits into commissions. Choose the eBay products or best deals matching your keywords. Include those links in the content. The links are trackable. Once the visitor clicks on the link and takes action, you will get paid. You do not need to do anything from your side. The eBay will take care of everything from the delivery to service.
- If you find any exciting deal or a product, keep promoting on your social media accounts. Write a description about the product while sharing so that it attracts customers. You can also post them directly on your blog or website.
- The best medium for promoting eBay products is YouTube. Choose a product and create a video around it. People love reviews.
- If you have the list of subscribers, then let them know about the new products through newsletters. Remember that unsolicited mail may harm your eBay affiliate account.
Other Promotional Methods:
- Look for the best deals and coupons on the merchant’s site. You can give them the same to your visitors.
- You can offer incentives and rewards to the visitors. The rewards could be loyalty points and cash back.
- If you are a app or web developer, then you can ask your client to buy extensions or software from eBay. You get commission for it.
Once you send quality traffic to eBay, there are higher chances of getting conversions. The more people you refer, the more income you can earn.The eBay is offering 200% bonus for referring new eBay buyers.
When And How Will You Get Paid?
The payments are made monthly. You must reach at least $10 for receiving payouts. The payment methods are PayPal and direct deposit.
What Are the Pros of the eBay Partner Network?
- eBay is a trusted and reputed brand.
- While choosing the eBay partner network, you will be having access to more than 30 categories. Under every single category, you find thousands of other sub-categories belonging to different brands.
- eBay offers trending, events, daily deals and seasonal discounts.
- Being an eBay partner, you can have access to lot of resources, webinars and guides.
- The promotions have been made easy by the eBay partner network using tools like Smart Suite, Building Links, Creative and Item Feeds.
What Are the Drawbacks?
- The cookie period is very short, that is 24 hours. When someone clicks on the link and purchases the product within 24 hours, the transaction will be called qualified. For example, if anyone clicks on the link and purchases after 24 hours, you don’t get commission.
- Many affiliates have complained that their earnings are returned to the advertisers without proper reasons.
- There is no dedicated support. If you have any questions, you can either check the resources or get the replies from random team members.
What Is the Conclusion?
One can join the eBay partner network for earning decent income. It is 100% legit. So, this was the end of the review about the eBay partner network. If you had worked as an eBay partner, then please share your experiences. We hope this review will help the affiliates to get started.