Have you heard about the DomainRacer? They gives you cheap web hosting services. One of my friend has recommended it. But, I never tried their services. I am happy with the A2 Hosting. On the other hand, the DomainRacer affiliate program is profitable. Let me talk about it. After going through the reviews, I found mixed reactions. I cannot talk about their hosting services, as I didn’t try. Coming to the affiliate program, they are offering up to 70% commission per sale.
How Can You Join The DomainRacer Affiliate Program?
For joining as an affiliate, go to this signup page, give all the details and register. You will get instant access to the affiliate program. There is no waiting time. You can straightaway start promoting the DomainRacer.
How Can You Promote The DomainRacer?
- If you are a blogger, then write a blog post about the DomainRacer and share with your friends.
- You can place the banners or text links on your blog.
- If you own a YouTube channel, then create a video about the DomainRacer. Do not forget to leave your affiliate link in the description.
- You can promote the Domainracer on your social media accounts.
- If you have a list of subscribers, then let them know about the DomainRacer.
How Much Can You Earn?
Look at these commissions :
- 1-10 sales/month – 30%
- 11–20 sales/month – 40%
- 21–50 sales/month – 50%
- 51+ sales/month – 70%
How And When Will You Get Paid?
The payments are made on the request basis. You must reach at least $100 for withdrawing funds. The payment options are PayPal, card payment and bank transfer (Only for Indians).
What Is The Conclusion?
The Domainracer affiliate program seems to be profitable. You can earn $200 as a bonus for referring 50+ leads. If you had worked as a DomainRacer affiliate, then please share your experiences. Hope this article help the people for getting started.