We are going to talk about the Magenet Referral program in this post. The Magenet is a leading ad network where publishers place contextual ads on their websites and earn money. Coming to the referral program, you can earn decent commissions by referring people to the Magenet.
Related:Read Magenet review here!
How To Join The Magenet Referral Program?
The Magenet referral program is managed by Gainrock. Earlier we reviewed the affiliate programs of Adsy and Linksmanagement. They were managed by Gainrock too. Once you join the referral program, you can start promoting the Magenet.
How Can You Promote The Magenet?
You can promote the Magnet using the following methods:
- Write a blog post about the Magenet and share with your friends.
- You can share your referral link on social profiles like Facebook, Twitter and Skype.
- Do you have a YouTube channel? If yes, then create a video about the Magenet. Please do not forget to leave the referral link in the description.
- You can place the referral banners in your websites.
- Do you have the list of subscribers? If yes, then let them know about the Magenet through newsletters.
How Much Can You Earn?
You can earn 10% referral commission from every affiliate you refer. The commission from every referral will be paid for lifetime. The more referrals you make, the more revenue you can earn.
How And When Will You Get Paid?
The Magenet will pay their affiliates on monthly basis. You should reach at least $100 to receive the payouts. The payment option is PayPal.
What Is The Final Conclusion?
One should join the Magenet referral program for earning decent commissions. If you had worked as a Magenet affiliate, then please share your experiences. Hope this Magenet referral program review help the newbies in getting started.