We are going to talk about the Sucuri referral program in this post.
Sucuri affiliate program welcomes affiliates to make money by recommending their services.
You should know about the Sucuri before going into the referral program details.
What Is Sucuri?
The Sucuri is a platform that provides a complete website security solution.
This company is a part of GoDaddy inc.
Sucuri offers the following security services:
- Web Application Firewall
- DDoS Protection / Intrusion Prevention
- Malware Removal
- Website Monitoring
- Website Backups
What Is Sucuri Referral Program?
The Sucuri is calling people across the world to try their referral program.
At the time of writing this piece of content, Sucuri had tied up with the Commission Junction a.k.a. CJ.
For becoming a Sucuri affiliate, you must have an active account in Commission Junction.
To join the Sucuri referral program, go to this signup page.
Once you get acceptance, you can start promoting Sucuri.
How Can Affiliates Promote Sucuri?
- Write a blog post about the Sucuri and give your affiliate link within the article.
- Make a YouTube video about Sucuri and share it with all your friends and subscribers. Don’t forget to leave your affiliate link in the video’s description.
- Do you have a list of subscribers? If yes, then let them know about Sucuri through newsletters.
- Promote Sucuri on your websites and social media channels. You can get the promotional material on your CJ account.
- Create a webinar about website security solutions. Talk about the Sucuri and share the referral link with the participants.
- You can run PPC campaigns to promote Sucuri. However, there are few restrictions like keywords branding.
How Does the Sucuri Referral Program Work?
The affiliate can get their referral link from their CJ’s account dashboard.
The cookie period is 30 days.
When someone clicks on your referral link and comes back to subscribe to the Sucuri plan, you will receive commission.
The Sucuri will pay affiliates for their 3 plans: Platform, Firewall and Agency.
Platform (Performance optimization and complete website security):
The Platform plan is sub-classified into 3 plans: Basic, pro and business.
When your referral subscribes to any of the above plans, you can get paid.
Firewall (Web Application Firewall and CDN):
The Firewall plan is sub categorized into Basic and Pro plans.
You will receive commission for recommending Firewall plan to your referrals.
This plan is a dedicated plan designed for agencies and multiple sites.
Recommend Agency plan to agencies and receive smart commissions.
What Are the Sucuri Referral Commission Rates?
How much can a Sucuri affiliate make?
We know everyone would think of their commission rates.
Being a Sucuri affiliate, you can earn 25% referral commission rate on all plans except agency plan.
When you refer to an agency plan, the commission will be $100 per signup.
To receive the first-time commission, you must reach at least 65 days from the sale. It is because of their refund policy.
The payments will be processed on a monthly basis.
You must remember that their commissions are not recurring.
How To Reach Sucuri Support Team?
If you have any queries related to the Sucuri affiliate program, then reach their support team by writing to [email protected].
What Are the Alternatives to The Sucuri Referral Program?
What Is the Final Conclusion?
The Sucuri referral program is ideal for bloggers, freelancers and agencies who are looking to boost their online income.
Have you worked with the Sucuri as an affiliate?
We would love to hear about your working experiences with Sucuri.
Hope this Sucuri referral program review helps people while getting started.
- Desert Farm review: Best Play to earn NFT Game with high returns - May 22, 2022
- NordLayer Affiliate Program (2022): Join and Earn Cash - May 19, 2022
- How to start your small business on Etsy - May 18, 2022