Snappa is a tool to create graphics for social media, blogs and ads. You don’t need to be a graphics designer or Photoshop expert to use Snappa. Today, I am going to talk about Snappa affiliate program. One can earn recurring commission by referring customers to Snappa. The signup process is pretty simple. Once you signup as an affiliate, you will get instant access to Snappa promotional material. You don’t need to wait for the approval. When someone clicks on the referral link, the cookie will stay for 30 days. So, you will receive commission if the customer buy subscription within 30 days.
How To Promote Snappa?
The affiliates can promote Snappa in the following ways :
- Place banners on your website or blog to attract audience.
- Write a blog post about Snappa and embed the referral link within the article.
- Share the referral link on your social profiles like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Create a YouTube video about Snappa and leave referral link in the description.
- Participate in relevant discussions in forums and share referral link with participants.
- Host a webinar about Snappa.
- Send E-Mails or newsletter about Snappa to your subscribers list.
You can contact Snappa support team for more promotional ideas. Remember that you should not indulge in malpractices like bidding Snappa keywords and spamming.
What Is The Commission Structure?
The Snappa affiliates will receive 30% recurring commission per subscription. You will receive commission until the referred customer stays with Snappa. The affiliates will get paid on monthly basis. You will receive payouts via PayPal.
Best Features Of Snappa Affiliate Program
- Instant approval
- Recurring income model
- Real time stats
- Dedicated support
One must give a try to Snappa affiliate program for earning decent income. The Snappa affiliates can share their experiences below. Hope this Snappa affiliate program review help people to get started.