Booking.com Affiliate Program Review (2020) : Get Rewards
I am going to talk about the Booking.com affiliate program in this post. The Booking.com is a travel E-commerce company based in the Amsterdam. At the time of this writing, this site has more than 28 million listings and 1.5 million bookings per day. The Booking.com is offering an affiliate program to site owners. All you have to do is refer hotel bookings. You’ll get the commission once booking gets done.
How Can You Join The Booking.com Affiliate Program?
For joining as an affiliate, go to this page. You must verify your website via HTML, Meta Tag, WordPress etc. The verification is mandatory.
Once your website gets verified, you can start promoting using the following tools :
- Links : Being a partner you can create customized link to use on your website or social profiles.
- Search box : This is a basic widget to search for the best services.
- Inspiring search box : The visitors can apply filters to show preferred destination.
- Deals finder : This is a tricky part for the partners. You can create customized deals using all standard sizes of banners.
- Banners : The partners can use 300×250 / 120×600 / 200×200 / 250×2150 / 468×60 and 728×90 sizes on their websites.
- WordPress Plugins : Booking.com is offering 3 plugins for WordPress partners. The plugins are Banner creator WordPress plugin, Text2Links WordPress plugin and Search box WordPress plugin.
- Review scores : Once you use this widget on your website, the people will choose the best destination based on the ratings and reviews.
What Is The Commission Structure?
The commission depends on the number of bookings. Look at the commission structure below :
If you’re successful in referring :
- 1-50 bookings, the commission will be 25%.
- 51-150 bookings, the commission will be 30%.
- 151-500 bookings, the commission will be 35%.
- 501 or more bookings, the commission will be 40%.
Are you interested in Tripadvisor affiliate program?
How Will You Get Paid?
You will get paid on Net 30 basis. The minimum payout is 100 Euros. The payment options are PayPal and Wire transfer. If you haven’t reached the threshold in 30 days, the earnings will be rolled to the next month.
What Are The Best Features Of The Booking.com Affiliate Program?
- The commissions are comparatively high.
- You will get access to the best promotional tools.
- The plugin is available for the WordPress users.
- You can track your performance in the real time.
- You will receive the payments on time.
- The Booking.com team gives the best support.
What Is The Final Conclusion?
The Booking.com affiliate program is very lucrative. More than 12,000 partners trust this program. The more quality traffic you send to your website, the more chances for people to book hotel bookings. If you had worked as an affiliate, then please share your experiences. Hope this Booking.com affiliate program review help webmasters to get started.