Booking.com is a travel E-commerce company based in Amsterdam. At the time of this writing this site has more than 28 million listings with 1.5 million bookings per day. Booking.com is offering affiliate program to webmasters and bloggers. All you have to do is refer hotel bookings to people by promoting on your website, blog or social profiles. You’ll get commission after successful completion of booking.
How To Get Started With Booking.com Affiliate Partner Program?
To get started you must verify your own website. The different methods are HTML, Meta Tag, WordPress etc. You can’t receive commissions until verification gets completed.
Once you successfully verify your website, you can have access to the following promotional tools :
- Links : Being a partner you can create customized link to use on your website or social profiles.
- Search box : This is a basic widget to search for the best services.
- Inspiring search box : Here the visitors can apply filters to show preferred destination.
- Deals finder : This is a tricky part for partners. You can create customized deals using all standard sizes of banners.
- Banners : The partners can use 300×250 / 120×600 / 200×200 / 250×2150 / 468×60 and 728×90 sizes on their websites.
- WordPress Plugins : Booking.com is offering 3 plugins for WordPress partners. The plugins are Banner creator WordPress plugin, Text2Links WordPress plugin and Search box WordPress plugin.
- Review scores : Once you use this widget on your website, the people will choose the best destination based on ratings and reviews. Finally you get commission after you gain a lead.
The commissions of partners purely depend on the number of bookings. The commission structure of Booking.com is as follows :
- If you’re successful in referring 1-50 bookings, the rate of commission is 25%.
- If you’re successful in referring 51-150 bookings, the rate of commission is 30%.
- If you’re successful in referring 151-500 bookings, the rate of commission is 35%.
- If you’re successful in referring 501 or more bookings, the rate of commission is 40%.
Interesting Topic : Recurring Affiliate Programs
The partners get paid in Net 30 basis. The minimum payout is 100 Euros. The payment options are PayPal and Wire transfer. If you haven’t reached the threshold in 30 days, the earnings would roll for the next month.
Best Features Of Booking.com Partner Program
- High commission structure
- Innovative promotional tools
- WordPress Plugins
- Real time stats
- Timely payments
- Best support
Booking.com partner program is very lucrative and trusted by 12k+ partners worldwide. The more quality traffic you send to your website, the more chances for people to book hotel bookings. Hope this Booking.com affiliate partner program review help webmasters to get started.