Udemy is one of the biggest E-learning marketplace containing 80,000 courses. These courses are taught by expert instructors. The categories are web development, design, business, IT & software, marketing, personal development and photography. More than 24 million students across the world are accessing this online library. Today I am going to talk about Udemy affiliate program. You can earn decent revenue with Udemy affiliate program. To receive commission, you must refer students to Udemy. You can make people join to any course or all courses. The baseline commission is 15%.
How To Join Udemy Affiliate Program?
To Join this affiliate program, you need to have account in Linkshare. Once you get the approval from Udemy, you’ll have the access to link and banners. When someone clicks on the banner or link, the cookie will stay for 7 days. That means you receive commission when your referral buys the course within 7 days.
How To Promote Udemy?
The affiliates can promote Udemy in the following ways :
- Write a blog post or a review about Udemy and share with your audience.
- Make an YouTube video about Udemy and leave your referral link in the description.
- Place banners on your website or blog.
- Share the referral link on your social profiles like Facebook and Twitter.
- Place deep links in the relevant articles wherever you find them necessary.
How Do I Get Paid?
Udemy affiliates will receive payments from Linkshare on Net 30 basis. You need to reach $50 for receiving affiliate commission. The payment options are Check, ACH (Direct Deposit) and PayPal.
What Are The Best Features Of Udemy Affiliate Program?
- Being an Udemy affiliate, you will receive commission for every course.
- Competitive commission
- You are eligible to receive rewards and contests.
- Before promoting a specific course, you can review the course for free. You need to contact Udemy support team to get the access.
- Wide range of promotional material
- You can create your own deep links.
- The affiliates don’t need to have websites or blogs. You can promote Udemy on social media.
- Lots of tutorials and guides
- Real-time reporting system
- Dedicated support
- Many affiliate programs are offering 30 days-90 days cookie. But, Udemy is offering only 7 days cookie.
How To Contact Udemy Support Team?
If you have anything to ask Udemy support team, then mail them to affi[email protected] !
One can try Udemy affiliate program for earning decent commission. The Udemy affiliates can share their experiences below. Hope this Udemy affiliate program review help affiliates to get started.
Recommended : How To Make Money With CreativeLive Affiliate Program
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.