99Clicks is an online advertising network located in India and US. The best thing is that 99clicks accepts international traffic. The average eCPM rate of 99Clicks is $0.04. As the name suggests it’s a CPC network. The revenue is purely based on the clicks. 99Clicks review every site thoroughly rather than approving it blindly.
They would accept the following niches of the sites :
- Internet Marketing
- Make Money Online
- Automobiles,Cars & Bike
Requirements to join 99Clicks advertising network
- The site must generate at least 5000 page impressions per month.
- 99Clicks only accepts sites having Alexa rank below 2 million.
- The site must not host any objectionable content like hatred, adult, religion, warez, hacking, spamming, streaming etc.
- 99Clicks doesn’t allow copyrighted content or MP3 download sites.
- Sites generating fake traffic using traffic exchanges, hitleap, proxy or bots must stay away from 99Clicks advertising network.
- 99Clicks will reject under construction or parked sites.
- 99Clicks doesn’t approve sites meant for advertising purpose or not adding value to the users.
99Clicks offers 2 type of advertising : Standard banners and Pop-ups. The only size publishers could use is 300×250. They may introduce more sizes in future.
99Clicks pays it publishers on Net30 basis. The payment options are Paypal and Neteller (Only for Indian publishers) . The threshold payout is $25.
Pros of 99Clicks advertising network
- They are very selective while choosing advertisers. So publishers can expect clean and high quality ads.
- The eCPM rates are very competitive. Publishers have great advantage in the case of Tier 1 traffic.
- Publishers can filter the ads according to their priorities.
- Real time reporting system
- Referral program
- Timely payment
- Good support
Cons of 99Clicks advertising network
- Small publishers can’t join 99Clicks because of traffic restrictions. 99Clicks review process is bit difficult.
- Usage of pop-ups may harm your genuine readership in the long run.
Publishers can increase their earnings with referral program too. You can earn 5% of the advertiser’s money spent when you refer and its 5% if you refer a publisher to 99Clicks.
Final conclusion of 99Clicks advertising network
Even though it is a new network 99Clicks is performing well in advertising sector. If you are a publisher having a site with great content and lot of US traffic then 99Clicks works well. If you indulge in generating fake traffic they will immediately terminate your account and you will eventually lose all your earnings. Hope this 99Clicks review help publishers to get started.