PopEarn Review : Popunder Ad Network For Publishers
PopEarn is a popunder ad network based in France. This popunder ad network is ideal for monetizing blogs, forums and websites. The revenue model of this ad network is Pop. The best thing about this network is they accept both adult and non-adult sites. It is a good alternative to Popstate ad network. PopEarn review sites before approval. Generally they take 24 hours for the review process.
Requirements for publishers to join and use PopEarn Popunder ad network
This ad network doesn’t accept sites
- Containing illegal material
- Transmitting viruses, malware, spyware, adware and spam.
- Breaking copyright laws
- Hosted on free hosting platforms like Blogspot.
The publishers must not
- Use software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
- Use bots, proxies and PTC sites to generate fake traffic.
The publishers get paid on weekly basis. The threshold payout is $10. The payment option available to withdraw funds is PayPal.
The publishers can boost their earnings by referring people to this ad network. The commission rate is 5%.
- This ad network accepts all types of sites.
- Global coverage
- The publishers can use ads along with Google Adsense and other popunder networks.
- Low minimum payout
- Weekly payments
- The publishers would receive their earnings on time.
- Referral system
- The publishers can track their ads performance and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Dedicated support
- Single payment option (PayPal) : It would be impossible for webmasters who don’t have PayPal accounts to join this Popunder ad network.
E-mail: [email protected]
PopEarn works well for all types of sites. However the revenue depends on visitor’s location, quality of sites and niche. The publishers who have used PopEarn popunder ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this PopEarn review help publishers to get started.