Popstate Review : Popunder Ad Network
Popstate is a popunder ad network based in Albania. The revenue models of this network are CPM and Pop. The publishers can monetize their web and mobile traffic using this network. It is a good alternative to cmonetizer popunder ad network. Popstate review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join Popstate popunder ad network
The sites must not
- Host any objectionable content like spam, pornography, warez etc.
- Promote illegal activities
The publishers must not
- Use paid traffic
- Use bots, auto refreshing sites, proxies, PTC sites and traffic exchanges to send fake traffic.
- Use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
Note : The publishers caught guilty of indulging in malpractices will lose their accounts.
The publishers can have access to the following ad formats : Popunder, Direct link and Mobile.
The publishers get paid on request basis. The minimum payout is $1. The only payment option available is PayPal.
The publishers can boost their revenue by referring others to this network. The commission rate is 10%.
- 100% fill rate
- Global coverage
- The publishers can track their performance and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Low threshold payout
- Timely payments : The publishers would receive their earnings on time.
- Referral system
- Dedicated support
- The only drawback is this network is offering only PayPal as a payment option. Some countries don’t allow PayPal. Apart from it not everyone has a PayPal account.
PopState popunder ad network works well for sites having decent traffic from US, UK, Canada, Australia and European countries. The rates are not bad. The publishers who have tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this PopState review help publishers to get started.
- What Homeowners Should Know Before Hiring a Contractor - Jul 2, 2022
- Bullions to Banknotes: A History of Gold as Currency - Jun 29, 2022
- Thinkific Affiliate Program: Promote Online Courses Software - Jun 23, 2022