CMonetizer Review : Popunder Advertising Network[divider]
Cmonetizer is a popunder ad network based in UK. This network uses RTB technology to cater the needs of advertisers and publishers. The revenue models of this network are CPM and Pop. It is a good alternative to Corepop ads network. CMonetizer review sites before approving them. Generally they take 24 hours for review process.
Requirements for sites to join CMonetizer popunder ad network
The sites must not
- Contain objectionable content like adult, spam, malware, spyware and adware.
- Have made for the advertising purpose.
The publishers must not
- Use bots, traffic exchanges, proxies, VPNs, auto refreshing sites and PTC sites to send fake traffic.
- Submit sites which are not owned by them.
- Use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
- Cheat the system
Note : This ad network doesn’t accept low quality sites. The sites having great content are more likely to get accepted.
The publishers get paid on request basis. The payment options are Bank Transfer, PayPal, Payza, Webmoney (WMZ) and Bitcoin. For Bitcoin and PayPal minimum payout is 1$. For Payza and WebMoney minimum payout is 10$. For Wire Transfer minimum payout is 100$.
Note : The charges for Wire transfer is $5 and for Bitcoin it is 1%.
Best Features Of CMonetizer popunder ad network
- Fast approval
- Competitive CPM rates
- Low threshold payout
- Multiple payment options
- Timely payments : The publishers would receive their earnings on time.
- You can use these popunder ads along with other networks like Adcash and Revenuehits.
- Dedicated support
CMonetizer works for all types of sites. However the rates depend on site quality and traffic. The publishers who have tried this popunder ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this CMonetizer review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- GlobalWide Media Review : Performance Based Network - Sep 21, 2017
- Twik.Pw Review : URL Shortening Network For Publishers - Sep 19, 2017
- Interview With Giorgi, Founder Of AdsWikia – Popular Review Website - Sep 19, 2017