Ad-Maven Review : Pop Under Advertising Network
Ad-Maven is an online pop under ad network based in Israel. The revenue models of this network are CPM and Pop. This network is using RTB technology to cater the needs of advertisers and publishers. It is a good alternative to PropellerAds ad network. Apart from publisher program there are attractive offers for advertisers too. This ad network is serving 15 Billion impressions monthly. Ad-Maven review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join Ad-Maven Popunder ad network
The sites must not
- Host any objectionable content like spyware, adware, malware, warez, virus, spam etc.
- Have broken copyright laws.
The publishers must not
- Place ad tags on child pornography sites
- Modify the ad code
- Use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
- Use bots, PTC sites, auto refreshing sites and traffic exchanges to send fake traffic.
The publishers can have access to the following ad formats : Popup, NewTab, Banners, Lightbox, interstitial and slider.
The publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. The minimum payout is $50. The payment options are PayPal, Bank transfer and Payoneer.
Best features of Ad-Maven popunder ad network
- Fast approval : You don’t need to wait for couple of days to get your site approved.
- Premium advertisers
- Experienced team
- Global coverage
- These popunder ads can bypass all ad-block software.
- Competitive rates
- Timely payments : The publishers would always receive their earnings on time.
- Reporting system
- Dedicated support via Chat and Skype
E-Mail : [email protected]
Telephone : +972-722-159-423
Ad-Maven works well for all types of sites, small or big. Being a publisher you can ask your dedicated account manager about rates. The publishers who have tried this popunder ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this Ad-Maven review help publishers to get started.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.