Native Ads review
Native Ads inc. is a reputed native advertising network. Hundreds of advertisers and publishers trust Native Ads. Native ads are the perfect solution for web and app publishers to monetize their content. The revenue model of this network is CPC as well as CPM. Native Ads specialize in a wide range of categories from arts to entertainment.
Adsense disabled or disapproved publishers have great advantages with Native ads. Publishers won’t experience disappointing results with Native Ads CTR. There are brighter chances for content publishers to make more money with Native Ads when compared to its competitors. Native Ads review every publisher application before approving it. They may take a maximum of 1 day to review your site.
The advertising formats of Native Ads are Display, Text, Mobile and Native. Publishers could choose different sizes under these formats. Some ad types depend on CPC model whereas others work on CPM model. The widgets used by Native Ads to show sponsored stories are content recommendation, IAB, Apps & Games, In Stream, Desktop, Mobile and In Image.
Requirements to join Native Ads advertising network
- Native Ads don’t care about site traffic. Anyone big or small publishers can apply.
- Sites having hacking, gambling, malware or warez software are not allowed to join.
- Sites having pornography and violent content must not apply to Native Ads.
Best features of Native Ads advertising network
- There are absolutely no traffic restrictions for publishers. Any site having legal content can monetize with Native Ads.
- If the site is rejected for any reason publishers can apply for a re-review.
- High CTR rates
- Easy installation
- Publishers have access to more advertising formats. They can benefit well by mixing different sizes.
- Revenue share is high compared to other ad networks, i.e. 70%.
- Real time stats
- Publishers can customize ads according to their preferences.
- Widgets are highly responsive i.e. They work on all gadgets.
- Content recommendation ads boost user engagement.
- Excellent support
Cons of Native Ads advertising network
- It may take a long time for small bloggers to reach a $100 threshold payout.
Native Ads pays its non-video publishers on a Net 45 basis and Net 65 basis for video publishers. The threshold payout is $100 when paid via PayPal and it is $500 for Wire transfer.
Final conclusion of Native Ads advertising network
Web publishers having clean sites with great content must try Native Ads. Native Ads network is a best alternative to Taboola and Outbrain. Hope this Native Ads review helps publishers to get started.