Adprudence review : CPM advertising network
Adprudence is a CPM advertising network located in US. The revenue model of this network is CPM. Sites having decent traffic can monetize their content with this ad network. Adprudence ensures to deliver best ad inventory in terms of quality & prices.
Adprudence review sites prior to approval.
Requirements for publishers to join Adprudence advertising network
- Sites must not contain racial, adult, software piracy and copyrighted content.
- Although traffic requirements are not mentioned, sites must attract adequate traffic to join.
- Publishers must place ads only on the approved sites.
- Incomplete and under construction sites won’t get approval.
- Approved publishers can use only 1 ad unit per size per page.
- Publishers must notify in case of removing ad tags from their sites.
- Publishers must not contact advertisers directly at any cost.
- Publishers must not use bots or any software to manipulate clicks.
- Publishers must not click on their own ads or ask others to click.
- Being a publisher you shouldn’t use iFrames.
- Publishers must not use PTC sites or traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
- Publishers must not alter the ad code.
- Publishers can’t use the ad code in E-mail messages.
- Multiple accounts are not allowed.
Publisher sites would be monitored 24/7 and bans accounts if found guilty.
Publishers get paid on Net 10 basis. The threshold payout is $20. The only payment option is PayPal.
- Genuine ad network
- Competitive CPM prices
- Once you get approved, a professional account manager will assist you.
- Flexible payment terms
- Timely payments
- Referral program
- The fill rate is low for some countries. However you can manage with backup ad tags.
Publishers earn 10% of referred member’s monthly income.
Final conclusion :
Adprudence works well for decent traffic sites. Generally the eCPM rates ranges from $0.15 – $3. The CPM rates are high for US and European traffic. Hope this Adprudence review help publishers to get started.