RTBRevenue is an online ad network based in Poland. The revenue model of this network is CPM. RTBrevenue review websites of publishers before approving their accounts.
Terms And Conditions for Publishers to Join and Use RTBRevenue CPM Ad Network
- The websites must attract at least 1000 visitors monthly to join this network.
- The websites must not have broken copyright laws.
- The websites must not have been made for advertising purposes. The content must add value to the readers.
- The websites must not host any objectionable content like adult, spam, malware, spyware and adware.
- The publishers must not use bots, PTC websites, traffic exchanges and auto refreshing sites to send fake traffic.
- The publishers must not click on their own ads.
- Being a publisher, you must not ask others to click or view ads.
The publishers can have access to the following sizes of display ad format:
RTBRevenue Payment Info
The publishers get paid on request basis. The minimum payout is $10. The payment option available is PayPal.
The publishers can make extra income by referring others to this ad network. The rate of commission is 5%.
Best Features Of RTBRevenue CPM Ad Network
- Easy to integrate ad code
- Competitive CPM rates
- High revenue share for publishers
- Low threshold payout
- The publishers can control ads by filtering undesired adverts.
- The publishers can track their stats and revenue using a real-time reporting system.
- Referral bonus
- Dedicated support
Address: RTBrevenue.com – Ehmedia Ltd (sp z o.o.), ul. Orla 5, 59-700 Boleslawiec, Poland
RTBRevenue is ideal for all types of websites, small or big. However, the rates depend on niche, quality of website, traffic and location of visitors. The publishers who had tried this CPM ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof here. Hope this RTBRevenue review helps publishers to get started.
Join This CPM Ad Network And Start Making Money