CPALike Review : Performance Marketing Network
CPALike is an affiliate network based in United States. The revenue models of this network are CPA, CPL, CPS and CPI. It is a great alternative to Adludum network. CPALike doesn’t review accounts of publishers before approval. Being a publisher you can straightway promote offers once joined this network.
Terms And Conditions For Publishers To Use CPALike Affiliate Network
- The websites or apps must not host any objectionable content like child pornography, spam, malware, adware and spyware.
- The publishers must not spam offers on forums, websites and blogs.
- The affiliates must not offer gifts or money to users for completing tasks.
- The publishers must not have multiple accounts.
The publishers can have access to the following tools :
- Content Locker
- Link Locker
- Offers API
- Postback Tester
CPALike Payment Info
The publishers would receive their revenue on Net 15/30/45 basis. It depends on your performance. The premium publishers can receive earnings on weekly basis. The payment options are PayPal, Skrill, ePayments, Bitcoins and Wire transfer. The minimum payout is $25.
The publishers can make extra income by referring others to this affiliate network. The rate of commission is 5%.
Best Features Of CPALike Network
- Instant approval ( You don’t need to go through interview process )
- 1000+ Exclusive offers ( Finance, Health & Beauty, Gambling, Dating, Games, Downloads etc. )
- Global coverage
- Multiple monetization opportunities
- Mobile friendly platform
- API and Postback systems
- Competitive commissions
- Rewards for top publishers
- Timely payments : The publishers can receive their earnings on time.
- The publishers can track their performance and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Referral bonus
- Dedicated support
CPALike is ideal for websites, apps and games for monetization. The publishers who had tried this network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof here. Hope this CPALike review help publishers to get started.