Link.TL is a URL shortening network based in Turkey. The revenue models of this shortening network are CPM and URL Shortener. It is a great alternative to Cuturlink shortening network. Link.TL review all activities of publishers.
Terms And Conditions For Publishers To Join And Use Link.TL URL Shortening Network
The publishers must not
- Use PTC sites, auto refreshing sites, proxies, bots and traffic exchanges to send fake traffic.
- Create multiple accounts.
- Use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions. The traffic must come naturally.
- Offer money or gifts to people for clicking/viewing ads.
- Click on their own ads. The visitors need to click on the links willingly.
- Spam shortened links on forums, websites, blogs and social networks.
- Redirect traffic from other websites.
The publishers can have access to the following tools :
- Flash Ad
- Website Integration
- Website landing
- Collectively short
- Easy Short
Link.TL Payment Info
The publishers would get paid on weekly basis. The minimum payout is $5. The payment option is PayPal.
The publishers can make extra income by referring others to this network. The rate of commission is 20%.
Best Features Of Link.TL URL Shortening Network
- Competitive rates
- The publishers can track their stats and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Timely payments : The publishers would receive their revenue on time.
- User friendly interface
- Referral bonus
- Dedicated support
Address : Turkey (Office) Sırakapılar Mah. 1588 Sok. No:2 Kat:5 Ofis: 21 Şekerhan Merkezefendi / Denizli
E-Mail: İ[email protected]
Link.TL is certainly a great source of monetization. The rates ranges from $0.12 to $16. The rates are comparatively high for US, UK, Australia and Turkey traffic. The publishers who had tried this URL shortening network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof here. Hope this Link.TL review help publishers to get started.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.