AdAttract is a leading mobile affiliate network based in United States. The company has branches in India and Hong Kong. The revenue models of this network are CPA, CPL, CPS and CPI. Adattract review websites or mobile apps of publishers before approving their accounts.
Terms And Conditions For Publishers To Join And Use Adattract Mobile Affiliate Network
- The websites or mobile apps must not host any objectionable content like adult, spam, malware, spyware and adware content.
- Being a publisher you must not use bots or software to manipulate sales and leads.
- The publishers must not use PTC websites, traffic exchanges and auto refreshing websites to bring traffic.
- The affiliates must not have multiple accounts.
- The publishers must neither complete offers on their own nor ask others to do.
AdAttract Tools And Ad Formats
The publishers can have access to the following tools and formats:
Portrait Banner Ads
Landscape Banner Ads
Adattract Payment Info
The publishers would get paid on Net 15 and Net 30 basis. The minimum payout is $50. The payment options are PayPal, Check and Wire transfer.
The affiliates can make extra income by referring others to this mobile affiliate network. The rate of commission is 3%.
Best Features Of AdAttract Mobile CPI Affiliate Network
- 500+ Exclusive CPI offers
- Competitive commissions
- Timely payment : The publishers would always receive their earnings on time.
- User-friendly interface
- The publishers can track their performance and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Dedicated support
2nd Floor, Gayatri Ganga Nagar,
Near Makkai Bridge, Adajan, Surat, India. – 395009.
Unit 2, LG 1, Mirror Tower,
61 Mody Road, Tsim Sha Tsui,
Kowloon, Hong Kong
One World Trade Center
New York, NY 10007
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Adattract network is so far the best in terms of performance and payouts. The publishers who had used this affiliate network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof here. Hope this Adattract review help publishers to get started.