Min URLs is a URL shortening network where you can make money shortening links. The revenue models of this network are CPC and CPM. It is a good alternative to Goolink network. Min URLs review all activities of publishers.
Terms And Conditions For Publishers To Join And Use Min URLs
- You must not shrink URLs that contain adult, spam, malware, spyware and adware material.
- The publishers must not click on the links.
- Being a publisher you must not ask users to click on shortened links.
- You must not redirect from other websites.
- The publishers must not use auto refreshing sites, PTC sites and traffic exchanges to send fake traffic.
- The publishers must not spam sites, forums or blogs with site’s links.
- Being a publisher you must not create multiple accounts.
The publishers can have access to the following tools:
- Quick Link
- Mass Shrinker
- Full Page Script
- Developers API
Min URLs Payment Info
The publishers would get paid on request basis. The minimum payout is $1. The payment options are PayPal and Bank transfer.
The publishers can make extra income by referring others to this shortening network. The rate of commission is 30%.
Best Features Of Min URLs Network
- Low threshold payout : Many URL shortening networks offer $5 as a minimum payout.
- The publishers can track their performance and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Timely payments : The publishers receive their earnings on time.
- Attractive referral bonus
- Dedicated support
I personally didn’t use Min URLs shortening network. The rates of US and UK traffic are high. But, I have seen publishers sharing their payment proofs on various forums. The publishers who had tried this URL shortening network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof here. Hope this Min URLs review help publishers to get started.