Adsvy Review : You Can Make Money By Shortening Links
Adsvy is a URL shortening network based in US. The revenue model of this network is CPM. It is a good alternative to Goolink URL shortening network. Adsy review all the activities of publishers.
Requirements for publishers to use Adsvy URL shortening network
The publishers must not
- Share shortened links on traffic exchanges and PTC sites.
- Shorten URLs containing adult material.
- Click on the links or offer money/gifts to others for clicking/viewing.
- Redirect the shortened links to other sites.
- Shrink URLs containing warez or copyrighted content.
- Spam social networks/forums/sites/blogs/chat messengers.
- Use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
Note : To get paid the visitors must view the ad for at least 5 seconds.
The publishers can have access to the following tools :
- Mass Shrinker
- Full Page Script
- Developers API
The publishers can boost their revenue by referring others to this network. You can receive 20% of referred users earnings for life.
The publishers get paid on request basis. The minimum payout is $2. The payment option is PayPal.
Best Features of Adsvy
- Low threshold payout
- Competitive CPM rates
- The publishers can track their performance and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- You can stop URLs containing your copyrighted content to get shrinked using DMCA option.
- Referral system
- Dedicated support
Adsvy works well for all types of legit traffic. The rates for US, UK, Canada, Australia and European traffic are comparatively high. The CPM (Interstitial advertising) is approximately $7.84 for US traffic. It is $1.78 for banner advertising. The best quality traffic you send the more revenue you can earn. The publishers who have tried this URL shortening network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this Adsvy review help publishers to get started.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.