Paid Short is a URL shortening network where you get paid for shrinking links. All you have to do is join this network, create a link and share it. When someone views ad after clicking on the link, you get paid. Paid Short review all activities of publishers.
Terms And Conditions For Publishers To Join And Use Paid Short Shortening Network
The publishers must not
- Advertise Paid Short on traffic exchange websites and PTC websites.
- Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots or contain software which may cause damage to the viewer or the Site’s server.
- Shrink URLs which redirect to websites containing the above mentioned content.
- Offer an incentive or beg a visitor to click on your shortened links.
- Spam any website, forum or blog with the Site’s links.
- Automatically redirect to your shortened URL from a website. The viewer must click on the link him/herself.
- Open your shortened URLs using an iframe or popups/popunder.
- Click on your own shortened urls to generate revenue
- Transmit files that contain viruses, spyware, adware, trojans or other harmful code.
- Interfere with other publishers which are using the Site’s service.
- Create multiple accounts. Only one account per person is allowed.
Paid Short Payment Info
The publishers would get paid on Net 7 basis. The payment options are PayPal, Payoneer and Payza. The minimum payout is $3.
The publishers can extra income by referring people to Paid Short. The rate of commission is 20%.
Best Features Of Paid Short URL Shortening Network
- $1 signup bonus
- Clean ads
- Low payout
- Timely payments
- Referral system
- Real-time stats
E-Mail : [email protected]
The payout rates of Paid Short ranges from $2-$9. One must join Paid Short URL Shortening network for 3 strong reasons : Signup bonus, Low threshold payout and high referral commissions. The publishers who had worked or still working with this network can share their experiences below. Hope this Paid Short review help publishers to get started.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.