AdHitz Review : Online Advertising Network
Adhitz is an online advertising network based in US. It is a sister of Clixsense network. The revenue model of this ad network is CPC. Sometimes the visitors may experience CPA ads. Many bloggers and website owners using this network to monetize their traffic. The revenue share publishers would get is 70%. Adhitz review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join Adhitz CPC ad network
- The sites must not host any objectionable content.
- The sites must not had broken copyright laws.
- This ad network doesn’t accept adult sites.
- This ad network doesn’t accept PTC sites and traffic exchanges.
- The publishers must not use bots or software to generate fake traffic.
- The publishers must not use 4 ad units per page.
- The publishers must not click on their own ads or encourage others.
The publishers can have access to 2 ad formats :
- Text : 728×90 – Leaderboard, 468×60 – Banner, 234×60 – Half Banner, 120×600 – Skyscraper, 160×600 – Wide Skyscraper, 125×125 – Button, 180×150 – Small Rectangle, 200×200 – Small Square, 250×250 – Square, 120×240 – Vertical Rectangle, 300×250 – Medium Rectangle, 336×280 – Large Rectangle and 240×400 – Fat Skyscraper
- Image : 728×90 – Leaderboard, 468×60 – Banner, 120×600 – Skyscraper, 125×125 – Button and 300×250 – Medium Rectangle.
There are two types of ads from where bloggers and webmasters can make money :
- Site specific : The advertisers can advertise on sites specifically and directly. In this case the publishers sell their ad spaces to advertisers.
- Network ads : It is nothing but general advertising. Your ad spaces will get filled with ads automatically.
The publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. The minimum payout is $25. The payment options are PayPal and Payza.
- Easy installation
- The publishers can set their own prices.
- The publishers can block certain ads.
- If site specific ads are not available, network ads will start showing.
- Many publishers have complaints about their payments.
AdHitz works well for sites having US, UK, Australia, Canada and European traffic. The publishers who had tried this ad network can share their experiences below. Hope this AdHitz review help publishers to get started.
Update : AdHitz has announced that they are going to close on 31st December 2017.
UPDATE: AdHitz will be going offline permanently after December 1st, 2017. This Announcement is from official Adhitz website.
Here is the Announcement:
Thanks bro for letting us know about this update. 🙂
Have been use this adhitz for 1 week now. I must confess there ads are mature and looks more like a premium ads. Just that the website is a bit tough to understand. I haven’t been able to earn anything yet cause I lost my dot com premium domain. Forgot to renew it. For now I”ll be use blogspot to rebuild my traffic. I don’t really understand how to make advertiser bid on my blog. Could you help me with tips so I could get more advertiser to bid on my blog and more $$$.. Thanks