Adsbronco review – CPM advertising network
AdsBronco is a new CPM advertising network located in UK. It’s working with more than 2500 publishers globally and running more than 4000 campaigns on daily basis. Over 90 ad networks and exchanges are working with AdsBronco to make things happen. According to this network they are serving millions of impressions per day. AdsBronco review every publisher’s application before approval. AdsBronco has its own technology to study site behavior, traffic, niche, location and visitors engagement so that they can deliver relevant and high quality ads.
Requirements to join AdsBronco advertising network
- The site must attract at least 5000 unique page impressions per month.
- AdsBronco only allow at least 1 month older sites.
- PTC and autosurf sites are not allowed to join publisher program.
- The site content must not host objectionable content.
- The site must contain original and great content. Make sure the design is user-friendly.
- AdsBronco won’t accept sites containing excessive advertising.
- AdsBronco only accepts self hosted sites.
- Publishers must make sure that the site follows best practices of web design, have great content and attracts adequate traffic to get AdsBronco approval.
- Publishers must not click on their own ads or encourage others to do so.
- Publishers must not use any bots or software to manipulate clicks.
- Publishers must not place AdsBronco ads on pages containing illegitimate and copyright content.
- Publishers must not use more than 5 ad units on a page.
Pros of AdsBronco advertising network
- AdsBronco accept publishers from any part of the world.
- 100% fill rate
- eCPM rates are good
- High quality ad inventory
- Low threshold payout
- Live stats
- Reporting system
- Great support
- Timely payment
Cons of AdsBronco advertising network
- Bloggers hosting their sites on free hosting platforms like blogspot are not allowed to join.
- Non-English sites are not allowed to join publisher program.
- AdsBronco takes 2 days to review sites.
Ad format of AdsBronco advertising network
AdBronco currently offers 300×250, 728×90 and 160×600 sizes. They are planning to launch mobile ad units in near future.
AdsBronco pays its publishers on Net 30 basis. The different payment options are PayPal, Payza, Payoneer and Wire transfer. The minimum payout is $25 when paid via PayPal and Payza. Where as it is $200 for Payoneer and $500 for wire transfer.
Final conclusion of AdsBronco advertising network
AdsBronco works well for sites having good traffic from US and Europe. One shouldn’t compare it with Adsense. Publishers must experiment with AdsBronco ad network. Hope this AdsBronco review help publishers to get started.
Join AdsBronco and start making money