PopMyAds review – popunder advertising network
PopMyAds is one of the best pop-up/pop-under advertising networks in the world. They are serving advertisers and publishers globally since 2011. Content publishers can use PopMyAds ads to boost their online revenue. The best thing is that publishers from any part of the world can join this ad network. PopMyAds review every site before approving it. Generally the review process takes 12 hours. The revenue model of PopMyAds is CPM. Being a publisher you could monetize every impression. The earnings mainly depend on the niche, traffic and location.
Requirements to join PopMyAds pop-under advertising network
- There are no traffic requirements for sites to join PopMyAds network.
- Any site with any niche can join publisher program. Even adult sites can join as long as they follow PopMyAds policies.
PopMyAds offer either pop-unders or pop-ups. However publishers can customize according to their requiremets.
Pros of PopMyAds pop-under advertising network
- Signup is quite easy. There are no specific restrictions for publishers to join.
- Small publishers have great advantage with this network.
- Clean and targeted ads
- High eCPM rate when compared to other pop-under ad networks.
- 100% fill rate
- PopMyAds ads can work along with other ad networks like Adsense.
- Real time stats
- Low threshold payout
- Timely payment
- Publishers could boost their earnings referring others. They get 10% from the referred member’s earnings.
- Good support team
Cons of PopMyAds pop-under advertising network
- Non-English sites are not allowed.
- Potential readers may find pop-ups/Pop-unders annoying.
- Most of the times one may experience irrelevant ads.
- Publishers must not click on their own ads or encourage others to do so. You may lose PopMyAds account permanently.
- Publishers must not use bots or software to generate fake traffic to their sites.
- Publishers should not use other network pop-up/pop-unders with PopMyAds ads. Your earnings may drop due to conflict between two networks.
Publishers could request for their payment once they reach $5 earnings. Generally PopMyAds take maximum 1 week from the request day to pay its publishers. The payment options available are PayPal and Payza. However you can contact PopMyAds if you want to receive payment via Wire transfer.
Final conclusion of PopMyAds advertising network
PopMyAds ads works well for sites having traffic from US, Canada and Europe. The eCPM rate is predominantly high for US traffic. Small bloggers must utilize the opportunity to monetize their sites with PopMyAds ads. Hope this PopMyAds review help publishers to get started.