Sponsortag is a digital advertising network headquartered in US. This ad network is serving advertisers and publishers since 2014. The revenue model of this advertising network is CPC/CPM. Apart from these opportunities sometimes Sponsortag run CPA campaigns. Sponsortag review every publisher’s application before approving or rejecting the site.
Requirements to join Sponsortag advertising network
- Sites must not contain any hatred, hacking, virus, adult, gambling material in any form.
- SItes must not host copyrighted content.
- Under construction or incomplete sites get disapproved by Sponsortag.
- Sites must attract at least 50 unique visitors daily to join Sponsortag.
- Sponsortag doesn’t approve sites which don’t add value to the visitors.
- Sites hosted on free blog hosting platforms like blogger and forums are not allowed to join Sponsortag.
- Sites meant for advertising could be rejected by Sponsortag. Sites having excessive ads must stay away from this ad network.
- Publishers must not manipulate clicks/impressions. They shouldn’t ask others to click on their ads.
- Don’t ever use fake traffic generators or bots to send traffic to your site.
Sponsortag offers 2 types of advertising namely display and mobile. Display advertising offers text, video, rich media and pop-ups. The different sizes are 468 x 60, 728 x 90, 300 x 250, 120 x 600 and 160 x 600.
Sponsortag pays its publishers on Net 30 basis. The threshold payout is $20 and the only payment option is PayPal.
Pros of Sponsortag advertising network
- Publishers can sell their ad inventory and set their own CPM prices directly on ad marketplace.
- Publishers can filter the ads according to their priorities.
- Low threshold payout
- International traffic
- Responsive ads i.e. they work on all gadgets.
- The ads are geo targeted and contextual.
- Publishers can optimize their ad inventory with passback tags. These are the alternate ads used in case advertiser failed to supply ads at specified price.
Cons of Sponsortag advertising network
- Getting approval is bit difficult.
- Sponsortag review process is slow.
- Blogspot bloggers are not allowed to join this ad network.
- No referral program
- Non-English sites are not allowed to join this network.
PO BOX 863
Troy, MI USA
Email: [email protected]
Final conclusion of Sponsortag advertising network
It is too early to conclude Sponsortag network as it is new. The earnings depend on the traffic quality , location and niche. Sites having great content, user-friendly web design and lots of US traffic can do well with Sponsortag. Hope this Sponsortag review help publishers to get started.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.