AdMediaTex is an online ad network based in Venezuela. The revenue model of this ad network is CPM. It is a good alternative to CPMFast ad network. AdMediaTex review sites before approving them.
Requirements for publishers to join and use AdMediaTex ad network
- Importantly, our ads should at least load 10 seconds per visitor.
- Do not advertise AdmediaTex ads directly on any form of traffic exchange / PTC or Blank sites without content.
- Do not place ads anywhere that may contain adult material (including advertising).
- Do not offer any incentive for a visitor to click ads, including gifts/points/cash.
- Do not ask/beg people to click on your ads simply to generate you revenue.
- Do not create ‘redirect loops’ to generate revenue.
- Do not create spam with ads anywhere, including forums / chat / comments / blogs.
- Do not automatically redirect users to your ads.
- Do not participate in click ‘rings’ where you click on ads in return for others to click yours.
- Do not open ads in a popup / popunder or iframe.
- Only AdmediaTex ads must be opened when a user clicks on the ads. No other links / windows must be opened.
- The only legitimate way to open an ad is with a mouse click, on the actual link.
- You may click on your own ads 1 time to test it. You may not create links solely to ‘test’.
- We reserve the right to not pay for advert views generated on your ads.
- We reserve the right to terminate, end, ban and suspend your account.
Terms Credit : Admediatex.com
The publishers get paid on Net 7, Net 15 and Net 30 basis. The minimum payout is $5. The payment option is PayPal.
The publishers can make extra income by referring others to this network. The commission rate is 5%.
AdMediaTex works well for all types of sites, small and big. The publishers who have tried this ad network can share their experiences below. Hope this AdMediaTex review help publishers to get started.